Promise not to tell… When you discover Twin Lakes Village, Colorado.
Experience the peaceful, quiet of scenic Twin Lakes Village, Colorado. You decide whether it’s a fly rod, lake canoe, mountain biking, hiking, or just a lazy walk around the 130 year old dirt streets of this historic mountain village.
Hike or bike unlimited ancient Ute Indian trails to historical mines, hotels, and hidden high mountain lakes and beaver ponds. Photograph elk and summer snow capped peaks. Plan a drive over Independence Pass to Aspen only 35 miles away. Enjoy lunch at one of the local diners. We recommend a an informative boat tour on Twin Lakes or a scenic drive to Leadville or Buena Vista.
This year, you can also browse our new art gallery, in the lobby, featuring artist-in-residence, Constance Erickson.
- Elevation 9200.
- Colorado’s largest glacial lakes.
- Average summer day temperature 72.
- 35 miles to Aspen over Independence Pass.
- Hot Springs of Buena Vista.
- Leadville – worlds best Mexican food.
- Climb Mt. Elbert- Colorado’s highest in
Call (719) 486-9345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.