The Twin Lakes Roadhouse Lodge offers guests’ uncomparable comfort in the heart of the Twin Lakes Historic Village. Being the closest lodging to the glacial lakes, and the Mt. Elbert Trailhead, with Queen Perfect Sleepers, gourmet coffee, wireless internet access, cable TV, private baths, and SPECTACULAR VIEWS from each room, our nightly rates are a true bargain.
Call (719) 486-9345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most popular queen bed room with stunning tiled bath,porch,bright and sunny with Twin Peak views. $150 per night
A romantic favorite with amazing views from your queen bed. 2 baths, porch, our largest double occupancy room. $160 per night
Room #3 - Sleeps 6 with 2 extra long double beds and queen fouton. Lots of windows for direct lake views. Our largest room. $170 per night.
Hiker's Room - Our best priced and smallest queen bed room with a clawfoot tub in the bath. A historic favorite. $130 per night.
- Historic Interlaken Hotel
- Spectacular Views
- Alpine Flower Gardens
- Famous Roadhouse Cinnamon Rolls
- Fines Wines and Gourmet Italian Dinner
- Art Gallery
- All Natural Amenities
- Flat Screen TV’s in each Room
- Quiet nights, Cool clean air,
- Perfect drinking water from the tap.
- Relaxing covered porch looking out to the Lake.
- Ute Indian TIPI for the kids.
- Rocky Mtn. Air-Dried Sheets
- Private Elegant tiled baths
- Wireless Internet
- Rates are based on 2 persons. Add $25 for each extra person.
Roll-aways are not available.
- Check-in 4:00 P.M. Check-out 10:00 A.M. Late check-out fee of $15 per hour.
- Gourmet Coffee served from 7 to 9 a.m. in our lobby.
- No pets please.
- 14 day cancellation policy. 35% deposit at time of reservation. $35 cancel fee per night. Cancellations within the 14 day cancel period are subject to re-rental of the accommodation. Cancel and deposit policy for special events will be explained at the time of the reservation.
- Two night minimum stay preferred
- For dinner reservations call (719) 486-7965